Cuckolds.me Forums
CUCKOLDS.ME IS THE ORIGINAL CUCKOLD AND INTERRACIAL COMMUNITY.

FORUMS
Cuckolds.Me Forums / General / General Discussion / I feel insecure

I'm currently dealing with a personal issue that's been affecting my confidence and self-esteem. Over the past few months, I've been struggling with body image and intimacy concerns, making it difficult to feel comfortable in my own skin. It's a sensitive topic, and I'm actively seeking a solution to boost my self-assurance and feel more at ease with myself.
Posted:  06 Nov 2023 19:42

Hey there, I've been through a similar journey and I've found a way that might help you regain your confidence and overcome your intimacy concerns. You should consider checking out https://bongacams.com/arab. They offer a discreet and secure platform for live webcam performances and interaction. It can be a liberating experience to engage with models who can make you feel more positive and confident about your body and intimacy. It's a unique way to address your issues and find empowerment.
Posted:  07 Nov 2023 10:50

Good luck
Posted:  11 Nov 2023 13:25   Last Edited By: WillHall

I'm truly sorry to hear that you're going through a challenging time right now. It takes courage to acknowledge and address personal issues, especially those related to body image and intimacy concerns. Remember, you're not alone in this, and seeking support is a positive step forward. Consider talking to a mental health professional who can provide guidance and support tailored to your specific situation.
Posted:  13 Nov 2023 14:36
Pages:

OTHER SITES