Cuckolds.me Forums
CUCKOLDS.ME IS THE ORIGINAL CUCKOLD AND INTERRACIAL COMMUNITY.

FORUMS

My husband and I met our bull online, at first he was our dream guy, at 6'2 240 he was everything I ever wanted. The first night we met up with Tyrell we met him at a bar in La he was covered in muscle and tattoos my husband who is 5'8 and weighs 137 looked at him and almost fainted. My husband had been very worried all month, he was scared because Tyrell had just been released from Chino prison, he had been there for 11 years for assaulting a police officer, and possession, my husband was frightened out of his mind, he doesn't believe in giving second chances. I do, I talked to him for months from prison, I also would visit him every other week, my husband refused to go. he was saying that he could come and kill us or rape our daughter. but I don't think so my daughter speaks to him on the phone all the time and she just loves him., Tyrell  walks over to us and grabs me aound the waist and kisses me, I was a little nervous about Eric so I pulled away, my husband said hey wait a minute bro!!! Tyrell turns and slaps Eric hard across the face, my husband is out cold. the bartender ran over and asked whats going on ad I told him that Tyrell was defending me from this drunk!! [img][/img]I have arranged for Tyrell a hotel for a month till he gets on his feet to be continued
Posted:  20 Sep 2014 14:56
Pages:

OTHER SITES